Our Private Cloud Hosting Partner and Merydyan’s Professional and Technical Services teams provide on-going Managed Services to support specific business requirements of our clients based upon their unique day to day operations and their ability to maximize use of our Ecosystem of Paperless Software Solutions.
Providing Ongoing Knowledge-based Managed Services are ensuring you are supported from the information technology infrastructure through the user experience.
Private Cloud Hosting Partner ISCorp’s Managed Services
- Managed Computer Infrastructure: Provide the Installation, configuration, and management of the required hardware, virtual infrastructure, and storage environment.
- Managed OS: Provide and manage (apply patches and updates) the Operating Systems and any other required infrastructure related Software App(s).
- Managed Network: Provide and manage the network infrastructure necessary to host the Software App(s).
- Managed Security: Provide and manage security layers (Network Intrusion Detection (NIDS), External vulnerability scans with CISSP review (CISSPs on staff).
- Managed Host Intrusion Detection: (HIDS), DDOS Protection, Penetration testing, System hardening).
- Managed Systems Monitoring: Establishment and ongoing Systems Monitoring and Alerting (Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), System Log Collection/Monitoring, Assigned Support Team).
- Managed Backups: Provide fully managed backups (retention schedules, off-sites, etc.).
- Regulatory and Compliance Oversight: ISCorp follows industry best practices to protect customer information in ISCorp’s data centers. ISCorp’s information security standards and policies are based on the ISO-27002:2013 International Standards Organization (ISO) policy framework. ISCorp operations and security practices are audited annually by 3rd party auditors as part of ISCorp SSAE18 audit.