Owner, President and Chief Executive Officer
Merydyan role and responsibilities for the project- Dennis is the Chief Executive Officer of the company and is responsible for ensuring the scoping, project management, custom workflow development, implementation and ongoing support are all managed at the highest levels. One of the mantra’s Dennis uses daily within our team discussions is that “WE WILL HANG OUR HAT ON OUR SERVICE!”
Experience and expertise
- In 2001, Dennis graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a degree in Computer Sciences.
- He began his career in the IT field working for Potawatomi Casino in northern Wisconsin in 2002.
- In 2005, he later took a job with Menominee Casino Resort as Network Administrator. A few years later, Dennis was hired as IT Director for the Menominee Indian Tribe. During his time with Menominee, Dennis was responsible for oversight on software development for the entire Tribal organization. This included designing and developing a Licensing solution for the Menominee Gaming Commission.
- Dennis was responsible for supporting IT operations for every Tribal department at 1 point, including Gaming, Healthcare, Education and Law Enforcement. This experience helped shape his understanding of the unique nature of Tribal Government and Gaming Operations.
- Dennis was rehired by Menominee Casino Resort as IT Director in 2010. After serving in the leadership role for an additional three (3) years, Dennis and the Menominee Tribe of Wisconsin formally created Merydyan Technologies, LLC in 2013.