VP of Client Development & Relations
Merydyan role and responsibilities for the project – Debra joined Merydyan Technologies in 2017 to lead the company’s client development and relations efforts. Having been employed within tribal government, tribal gaming regulation and gaming vendors. She has a broad background in gaming and hospitality for tribal and corporate, licensing, sales and customer service experiences to draw upon. Leading Merydyan’s efforts for scheduling demonstrations, interfacing with Client Partners to ensure their due diligence, contract generation, negotiations and turnover to implementation is managed with 100% competence. A special project and interest of Debra is creating a formal Board of Directors for Merydyan to provide oversight and direction for Merydyan’s software roadmap and strategy for the PRYME enterprise software services.
- Debra began her gaming industry career in 1994 serving in management and paralegal positions for Ho-Chunk Nation within the compliance department as director of the backgrounds, licensing and Nation’s drug testing program, served on the tribal election board and administered the tribal elections and represented the Ho-Chunk Nation’s interest in all unemployment compensation hearings with the state of Wisconsin while employed by the personnel department.
- In 2002, she left to pursue her career with a slot machine manufacturer, WMS Gaming, Inc. She held positions within the technical compliance and vendor licensing departments where she managed more than 125 tribal jurisdictions for vendor licensing requirements.
- In 2004, her strengths in understanding gaming technology and regulatory affairs, allowed her to excel while employed by a private investigations, security and regulatory-based technology company, Veridocs, Inc. In her role of VP of Gaming Business Development, she negotiated sales of the technology and provided oversight to the company on jurisdictional regulatory mandates and customer service with premier tribal, commercial and international gaming operators in the United States and Asia.
- Joining Aristocrat Technology, Inc.’s Oasis 360 Systems Sales team in January 2012, Debra managed a region of 68 tribal and commercial gaming customers on the West Coast and in Nevada and Idaho, co-developing strategies with her customers that yielded ROI for their operational efficiencies and building their player loyalty.
- In 2015, Debra joined OnCourse Learning as the VP of Business Development–Gaming Solutions for OnCourse Learning. Her professional disciplines, dedication to customer satisfaction and values allow her to maintain the strong relationships she has built over her many years of working with the leadership from gaming operational and regulatory agencies across the globe.