Frequently Asked Questions
For timely answers to specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
My company has needs I don't see addressed on the site. Can you help?
- There are a lot of features in each service package that aren't listed here on the site. We'd love to have a more in-depth discussion with you about your business requirments, our enterprise solutions. Scheduling a presentation will provide you a first hand look of what the possibilities would look like for you and PRYME. Schedule one here.
I need more out of PRYME than what it currently offers. What can you do for me?
- We'd love to work with you to add features to our services! We offer full workflow management customization for each Client Partner and flexibility--we want to make sure we deliver the perfect system to meet your business requirements.
How quickly after we purchase the system will it be fully functional?
- This depends on the size of the install, but an average install takes about a week. Add a couple days for training and you'll be using it to its fullest abilities--and saving time and money.
I'm concerned about security within the system--how do I know that employee information won't get into the wrong hands?
- Given the nature of the data you are tasked with storing, security is of the utmost importance. We've designed PRYME with that in mind and from our multi-tiered installation to our granular privilege assignments, we've ensured only authorized personnel see only the data they need. We're confident that our system is as secure or more secure than leading competitors' systems.
How much do the service packages cost?
- Pricing is set on a case by case basis, based on number of employees, number of locations and the adoption of our Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We can say proudly that PRYME service packages cost less than our leading competitors, though--and we don't "nickel and dime" our customers by charging transaction or annual maintenance fees on our Saas model.